Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Automoblox

My sister got my younger son an Automoblox C9 for his third birthday this past weekend. Thanks, Aunt Jenny!

I'd never heard of the company or product before. Man, this thing is trick. Aaron loves it, the quality is outstanding, and the concept is fresh. I think Dad may have to score some more of these.

If you have children, or even if you don't, go check Automoblox out. These kits are like seventh-grade study hall brought to three-dimensional life. I'm looking forward to having a few more kits to mix and match with.

1 comment:

lilly said...

We bought a six car set off of schooldely.com and then the new limited release pink c9p came out and had to buy that is well. My kids love them they go everywhere with us. I also bought the extension kit so they can get really creative....we have another great toy that goes hand in had with the automoblox .. They are called stikfas they are little lego /g. I . joes that you assemble. My kids have them drive the automoblox….